AEGN’s Guide is a world first, step-by-step tool for philanthropists who want to transition away from fossil fuels and toward climate solutions.
Produced by the AEGN, the Guide includes a range divestment options and a step by step roadmap which will take you from mission alignment and policy development to implementation and reporting. The Guide also shows how to bring your key stakeholders along on the journey – whether they be your board, management, staff, investment committee, asset consultants, fund managers or advisers.
Read how early adopter foundations have delivered good returns by lowering their exposure to carbon risk, and discovered along the way that the process can be easier and less costly than anticipated.
The Guide includes:
- The argument for divestment and investment
- 25 example policy statements from institutions to illustrate the options available
- Two in-depth case studies
- A five step process to work through with your colleagues and stakeholders
- A literature review which distils the most essential and current research available
- A tiered list of Australian fossil fuel companies and their index weightings
- A list of international fossil fuel companies and their rankings
- A list of all foundations worldwide that have pledged to DivestInvest
- A list of all Australian organisations (including foundations) that have pledged to DivestInvest
The release of AEGN’s Guide coincides with the global announcement this week that pledges to DivestInvest have doubled in the last year. This year’s figures revealed that 680 organisations with assets under management of over US$5trillion are now part of the movement. We believe that AEGN’s DivestInvest Philanthropy Guide is a valuable addition to the growing body of expertise in this area.
To place your order for a printed version please email Lou on email@example.com or download below: